1. Safely remove the USB stick from your Tesla (tap and hold the camera icon until it pulses).
2. Plug the Lightning connector into your iPhone or iPad
3. If you don't have the iXpand Drive app yet it will automatically prompt you to download it.
4. Once downloaded, the app will open each time you connect the drive to your iPhone/iPad
5. Tap "VIEW FILES".
6. Make sure you are viewing files on the iXPAND DRIVE by toggling the slider at the top of the screen. Then tap TeslaCam
7. Tap the RecentClips or SavedClips folder (all Sentry Mode recordings are in SavedClips)
8. Tap on the timestamped folder you want to view. Note that all times are in UTC.
9. Tap on any videos you wish to view. They will load and you can fast forward by sliding the play bar at the bottom of the screen.
6. Delete files you no longer need but DO NOT delete the TeslaCam folder.