Congratulations on your new drive! Here are some quick facts:
- If you bought it from Pure Tesla, it comes preformatted for TeslaCam. No additional formatting is needed upon arrival.
- The drive is compatible with iPhones and iPads with a Lightning connector.
- Open the package and remove the drive.
- Review the pointers on the included card - save for reference.
- Plug your drive into your Tesla
- You can use the iXpand Drive app or the SentryView app for footage review.
- Plug the Lightning end of the drive into your iPhone or iPad.
- You will be prompted to open the iXpand Drive app (or to download it if you haven't already).
- Tap Yes if you are using the iXpand Drive app
- Tap No if you are using the SentryView app
Using the iXpand Drive App
- The app will open automatically when you plug the drive into your iPhone or iPad
- Tap View Files once it reads the drive.
- Navigate the folders to review footage. Delete footage you don't want to keep. Do not delete the TeslaCam folder!
Using SentryView app
- Open SentryView
- In settings, choose the iXpand option so it properly reads the drive.
- Review footage and delete footage as desired.
Contents of the drive are viewable on any computer (Mac or PC) as well by using the standard USB port.